Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Week 2 Activity 1: Surfs Up Summer Learning Journey


On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.





My favourite thing to do in the summer is play in the rain because it’s hot and it’s fun. When I play in the rain I play with a hose like a water fight but different in any way. You can  get water all over you, you can pour water each other and last you can pour a bucket over your head. It sounds so different but it’s so amusing. Just imagine an enormous drop of rain coming down  and turns into a huge splash of water. What would you do? I would just stand there and wait till a large lift of water coming towards me.


Playing outside the rain is a enjoyable  because it’s fun to splash on puddles and  have a fantastic time. My favourite activity to do is play water fight but not with balloons but with a hose. It’s like  trying new things with your siblings or cousins. This is something that really enjoy doing with my family. It’s strange but I’m enjoying it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Ana, it's Hazel here again.

What a great photo - who took it for you? I hope that the camera did not get wet. I also really like spending time in the rain. My family and I had a huge water fight last year on Christmas Day and it was so much fun! One of my cousins had a set of Bunch-O-Balloons so he was very well-armed.

What are some of the other things that you like to do in the summer?

Hazel :)

Post a Comment