Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

The Secretive Skink Summer Learning Journey

On your blog list three pros (good things) and three cons (bad things)
about working as a DOC ranger. At the bottom of your post, tell us
whether you would like to be a DOC Ranger or not.

Good things
You can protect the  animals.
Learn more about the wild life.
You can help them from getting endangered.

Bad things
Sometimes it can be dangerous animals.
You have to have a  responship.
Faraway from  your family's and friends and it makes you feel lonely.


In my perspective I don’t want to be a  DOC Ranger because It’s so much work to do  and I sometimes get sick touching different species or dangerous species. I'm afraid that the animals might get sick and I can't do anything to help. Being a DOC Ranger takes a lot of work and training to be a DOC Ranger. I want to be a Policewoman not a DOC Ranger and that could be anyone's Job. I like stop people from doing dangerous things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment