Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Ice Hotel


Instructions
On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.



I would build my Ice Hotel in Auckland. I will use salt to make my ice hotel and also torned glasses in a bar that are made out of ice and, also abundance of snow. Using all these tools can help stable the Ice Hotel. The Ice Hotel is really expensive  and some tourist can buy it. It takes so much work to put into, to make a Ice Hotel. The designs can be different and captivating.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana,

It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

I'm amazed at your creativity. I wouldn't have come up with the idea of an ice hotel in your warm climate. How would you prevent the ice from melting, especially in the summer?

We do have an ice hotel that's built each winter in Quebec. It's hard to believe, but people actually pay to stay in this building made of ice and snow. There are actually beds in the rooms, and stoves, although the walls are made of ice. Amazing architecture!!

Perhaps one day you'll come to Canada and stay in our ice hotel. Meanwhile, I think you've done a creative job of drawing a picture of a room and of coming up with idea in the first place. Well done!!

I hope you're enjoying the Summer Learning Journey program!!

Cheers,

Leslie

Post a Comment