Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Pancakes and Maple Syrup? Summer Learning Journey

For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.


Ingredients
2 eggs
milk
bread
oil

Tools
pan
blow
spoon

How to make it?
First crack 2 eggs in a blow.
Pour in milk and mix it with a mixter.
Dip in the bread and take it out.
Pour in oil.
Wait for a little while until it is bubbling.
Put the bread into the pan.
When both sides are cooked then put in a plate.
Add in syrup in to the french toast.
You can add in toppings.


This is my favourite food and I like making it. I serve it
to my family or me. It is really appetizing you should try it. I prefer french toast than pancakes because it tastes better and I love it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana, you must be very good at cooking I must say, I would love to use your recipe to make french toast. Keep it up.

Lee SLJ said...

Kia Ora Ana,

What a delicious looking recipe for French Toast! I would like to try it. Maybe I will never need to look up recipes again if I just keep using recipes from the Summer Learning Journey.
I've never made French Toast before, is it difficult? Do you know if they really make it in France?
I bet your family really appreciate your cooking for them!
Talk to you later
- Lee

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Your answer is yes but in France they call french toast Pain Perdu meaning lost bread to make french toast. I hope you have seen my comment and I really appreciate you and a few others for blogging on my blog. Have a try at the recipe you will like it.

Talk to you later.
Bye:)

Lee SLJ said...

Ill try it out! I don't think I need to look at recipes for a year now, thanks to all the great ones I have found here. Have a wonderful Christmas
- Lee

Post a Comment