Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Activity 2: A Local Delicacy

On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.
with a
Ingredients

  • 1 Teaspoon of vegetable oil
  • 1 gram, rare deli roast beef thinly sliced and julienned
  • 1 cup of BBQ sauce
  • 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
  • Tortilla Chips
  • 1 Cup of french fried onions
  • 1/2 cup pickled cherry peppers sliced
  • Honey horseradish cream
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
  • 1 teaspoon of honey
  • 1 teaspoon mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt

1.  Heat the  oil on a large metal pot. Heat it over medium high  heat. Put in th beef stir it once. Leave for 2 minutes. And then stir again. Now add in BBQ sauce  to simmer about 5 minutes. 

2.  Lay some shredded cheese  on top of some triangle tortilla chip on a large  plate. Pour on the hot meat over the cheese and then top it of with some crispy onions, cherry peppers and dollops of the honey horseradish crema.


3. Last mix the horseradish honey mustard and salt  in a bowl. Then  let the crema set for 20 minutes before serving.












This is not my picture and I give credit to Jeff Mauro.  

1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Ana!

My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

YUM! NACHOS!!! I loooove nachos... makes me dribble just thinking about them - these look like some special nachos though, I haven't had some like this before! :)
Do you makes these often?
Did you get to go nacho crazy over the school holidays?

I am vegetarian but I still love making veggie nachos and I make them for my friends all of the time - I know it sounds crazy and not so nice eating veggie nachos but ever person I have cooked them for loves them :)
Maybe you could try veggie nachos next time?? :)

Great job Ana!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment