Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Activity 3: Something Smells Fishy Summer Learning Journey

On your blog, write out each fact and in CAPITAL LETTERS beside the fact, write the word ‘TRUE’ if it is a true fact or ‘FALSE’ if it is not true.

Fish Fact #1: The oldest known age for a fish was an Australian lungfish. In 2003, it was still alive and well at 65 years old.


Fish Fact True or false 2: Is it true that sharks are the only fish that have eyelids.

Pick True if it's true. 

Pick false   if you think fish don't have eyelids then comment why. 

Fish Fact #3: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, )

Could that be true or false.
Pick true or false.

Fish Fact #4 Starfish are a type of fish.
Yes that's true.


Fish Fact true or false #5
Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.
Pick true or false

Image result for true or false
And for the record this is not my picture it is Balint Roxana I give credit to her.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talofa Ana,
It is me, Lavinia from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you gave credit to the person who took o made the photo. I also like how you wrote each Fact and then you wrote whether it was true or false.
What you could think of next time is, you could make sure you have answered every fact or written whether it is true or false. Other than that, well done!!!
If you would like to check out my blog, here is the link. wpslaviniac.blogspot.com.
I can't wait to see more of your work. I hope you had a great Christmas. See Ya Later Blogger!!!

Post a Comment