Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles Summer Learning Journey

On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

A boat cruise would be a fascinating option because you can take pictures eat inside and most of all see the looking at the exquisite view. If I actually went on a cruise to Milford Sound I would stand outside looking at the stunning view and just imaging the wind gust by to me. I would also take fantastic photos and put in my album.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello again Ana, it's Billy here from the SLJ team. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on which way you'd like to visit and explore Milford Sound. I think I would also choose the boat option because you could go at your own pace, relax, eat and drink delicious food and refreshments, and listen to music.

I think the helicopter option would be awesome but possibly too noisy and maybe a little scary. Walking would be fun but maybe a little too slow. I think I would get too tired and have to turn around without seeing enough of Milford Sound.

Where in New Zealand would you take the boat to afterwards?

Thanks. Billy.

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Hi Billy I would take it to Rotoroa In Fact I love to visit there again. It's just like Millford. I could take compelling pictures. of me and my family. What is your favourite place to visit in NZ?

Bye talk to you later.

Post a Comment