Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Activity 3: Picture Perfect Summer Learning Journey

On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.







This is not my Picture I give credit to the Nico Kaiser.









This happy men is in Brazil taking a picture tremendously. Tourist take pictures when ever they go somewhere special and this men looks very immense from the ground. In this picture this men is having a remarkable time visiting Brazil. Brazil is a very considerable and it is very astonishing. So many tourist have abundance of fun when traveling to different exquisite places. For example visiting Sao Paulo which is the largest city. There are unique places to talk about and have fun. Tourist take up time to go to stunning places and explore extraordinary creatures or prodigious places. This men is having a phenomenal time in Brazil and taking fascinating pictures in beautiful places. This men took a beyond picture of the astounding view that he went to visit. So many marvelous places to go and so many fantastic food is served. Tourist always have fun and always go to amusing places.




1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Ana!

Great observations of this selfie! I like that you have thought about so many different aspects - Who, what, where...
You have also used some amazing vocabulary during this story - awesome work!

I was intrigued by this selfie, I wanted to know where/what was happening so I did a bit of a google and found this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/27667203/brit-takes-selfie-at-the-top-of-rios-christ-the-redeemer

What do you think?
Would you do that too if you had the opportunity?

Looks really high to me! I am a little bit afraid of heights.
I like to challenge my fears sometimes though - I worked at a camp in America and decided to become a High Ropes Instructor to try lessen my fear of heights. I think it worked a little bit. :)
I also tried canyoneering on my trip to the Philippines and jumped from a 13m high waterfall - I was really scared but chuffed I did it!!
Do you have anything you are afraid of?

Ka pai Ana!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment