Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Day 2 Summer Learning Journey Activity 2: Mighty Mangroves

On your blog, tell us about this person. Who are they? Why are they, in your opinion, so strong and tough?


This person is strong and attentive but very brave on his own. He is a warrior that is tough to beat on his own. He is powerful and capable about anything he does like Winning a gold medal.  He’s a vigorous and he’s dynamic. He is a tenacious man to be around with. His Name is David Liti and he is my uncle. No Lies it's true. You may have seen him on the commonwealth games. He won a gold medal on weight lifting. He made history with some help and made his family proud and his culture and made New Zealand proud.

I found this from the internet and this is not my picture I give credit to the
person.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana, your uncle Tevita must be a hardworking person just like you, keep it up. My question is do you know how many gold medals he won.

Talk to you later
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Hey Ana,
It is me Lavinia from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you described you uncle. What you could think of next time is, you could write a reflection about whether you enjoyed it or not.
Other than that, well done If you would like to check out my blog, here is the link. wpslaviniac.blogspot.com. I can't wait to see more of you work.
See Ya Later Blogger!!!

Unknown said...

Kia ora Ana,

My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Sophie and the team out in Manaiakalani over the Christmas holidays.

WOW, your uncle sounds like a very hard-working man. I was so impressed by all of the great adjectives that you used to describe him. What do you think would be the most challenging part about being a weightlifter?

It's great to see you giving credit to the place where you found the picture. Next time, could you include a link to the website that it came from?

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

Hazel :)

Post a Comment