Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Activity 2: Living on the Edge SLJ

On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.


Namaste Cecilia my trip to Tundra was a delight I explored the place and it was exquisite. If I had to go there again It would take you out for adventure. You're going to love it. When I went to Tundra It was so comparable because it was just cold. I remembered walking onto the mountains and just feeling the satisfying breeze just coming towards my me and just shivering inside. I have experienced Tundra for the first time and it was really alluring the mountains and taking pictures too. I felt so many emotions surrounding around me. When I was cruising around Tundra I felt weights lifted off from my shoulders and I was in a dream. My trip started of very well and I really wished I had to go there again. My trip was a succeed on doing it. I really desire to take you for an adventure. I really really and repeatedly want to go and just feeling the endless breeze. This is what I experienced if I went there this is what will happen if I just feel the refreshing air coming towards me.

File:Valley of Tasman River NZ 04.jpg
Tasman River NZ by Krzysztof Golik is licensed under    CC-BY-SA


This is not my picture it is Krzysztof I give credit to him.


6 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Ana,

You write really well! I got a great picture of the Tundra, and even though you said it was cold, the way you wrote about it still made me want to go and hang out there. I know what you mean about having the weight lifted off you shoulders when you go to some place relaxing. I think the last time that happened to me was in Rarotonga - I just lay flat on the sand and felt completely relaxed.
Where is somewhere in Auckland that creates that same feeling in you? Do you like going out into open spaces and taking pictures, like you mentioned above?

It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog posts. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit
You will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.


Keep up the amazing writing!

Merry Christmas
-Lee

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Lee
Sorry if I changed the picture it was because I couldn't find the site and it was just a blog I couldn't convert the image so I looked for another image to convert and I own a huge credit to Krzysztof. And yes I do like open spaces and taking pictures.

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Sorry about the tile.

Lee SLJ said...

No need to be sorry - you are doing amazing work!

We're just making sure everything is credited - everyone else needed to be reminded too!

You've got amazing activities. Keep up the photography!

All the best
- Lee

Anonymous said...

Talofa Ana,
My name is Lavinia from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you are doing the SLJ, I am doing it to. I really like how you explained what you were doing. What you could add next time is,you could write maybe a little reflection about it. If you would like to see my blog, here is the link. wplaviniac.blogspot.com. Please feel free to comment.
Merry Christmas Blogger! See Ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana!
Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my blog posts.
Nice job on this awesome post!
There is so much to read!
Maybe add more photos or make your writing into paragraphs so that it feels easier to read.
Bye and make sure to check my later posts at
https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/

Post a Comment