Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

DAY 3: First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t


On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you?

Am I a Early Riser or a Night owl?
I'm a night owl who attends to stay up late until late night. That sounds like me because I'm distracted by computers or anything than that. It My sister is a night owl and my two brothers too we stay late and in the next morning we sleep until it's 12 or 10.

When I'm a night owl it depends what time I sleep or I just stay up later until 1am or more. It might something else that I mostly do oftenly. I'm always a night owl but in school times I sometimes stay up until 11. That's only when I take forever to do chores or cleaning up the kitchen.


1 comments:

Izzy SLJ said...

Hey Ana

I am completely the opposite to you. I like to be in bed and asleep by 10:30 at the latest and always get up by 7:30 am. Doing chore until 11:00pm sounds hard but well done on being responsible and making sure they all get done.

What do you do to make sure you don't over sleep on school days? Do you have an alarm clock?

Ngā mihi,
Izzy

Post a Comment