Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

A Place That I Call Home Summer Learning Journey Week 1

I live in  New Zealand and my Hometown is Auckland  because it is the most largest city and I
cherish it so much. Auckland is a  place that I tremendously love  in my life and so many incredible things can happen. If  I had a hometown in my own island I would call it Auckland because it's so astounding and luxurious.  It is a place that I call gorgeous and  attractive to many people. For Example the sky tower.  If  I had  to travel around the world it would be Auckland because it is amusing , peaceful , ecstatic , maniacal , and last adoring.  It is  also a  Impeccable place that I call my hometown. It is also captivating place  to me and to others.  Auckland to me is  the greatest thing that I  adore the most. This is where I grow up in this hometown and, I really enjoy it so much. I always regard it too.





4 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Ana,

I'm Lee and I'm one of the Summer Learning Journey bloggers. It's great to see that you have started off the activities so well! I really enjoyed reading this description of Auckland, your hometown. It is obvious that you do love Auckland! I love it, too. Your choice of adjectives is great. Could you tell me more about the sky tower and why you think it's attractive? My favourite part of Auckland is the parks and beaches, do you like them too? Enjoy the Summer Learning Journey, tlk to you soon,
Lee

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Lee
I was reading your comment and I think that the sky tower is alluring because you can see the beautiful view bungy jump and explore inside.That's why I think that the sky tower is so attractive to me and some other people.

What do you think?🤔

Bye😉

Lee SLJ said...

I agree with you! I also like how it lights up at night. Enjoy the next activities!
Lee

Unknown said...

Hi Ana

I would like to say that I really enjoyed your blog post about New Zealand Auckland. Reading your blog post and I to was amazed. So a question, you said if I had travel the world it would be Auckland, if your option is Auckland what would come second? Anyways have a fantastic time blogging, and keep up the great work. Looking forwards to your future post😊👍

-mafi😃

Post a Comment