Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

DAY 4: Like a Scene Out of a Movie

On your blog, use the word ‘LIGHTS’ to write an acrostic poem about the Southern Lights. Be as creative as you can!

Luminous lights gleaming through the night.
Incredible views shine so bright.
Glowing here or there and it's beautiful everywhere.
How gorgeous the view is and, I wished I want to stay whenever I like.
Twinkle Twinkle here or there and it looks amazing whenever I go.
Snuggling in bed looking above the compelling view I want to stay here tonight.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Ana,

My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Sophie and the team out in Manaiakalani.

Wow, what a great poem! I love that you were able to make it rhyme, and all of the descriptive language that you used really painted a picture in my mind - ka pai! Would you like to visit the Southern Lights one day?

Hazel :)

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Hi Hazel I read your comment and the question I do want to go Southern Lights one day. It will be very fascinating to watch the compelling lights. I will talk to you later.

Post a Comment