Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Thank You Summer Learning Journey

Dear  Summer Learning Journey  thank you for   the activities that you have put up. I really enjoyed with all the fun and extraordinary activities.Through this Journey  I  have learnt many things. I own all to you all. I know that this will help me through college and  will be ready for college. And also  it will help me get a better and a stronger grade.


This Journey has made me learn  more and  learn how to do this or that. Thank you for a wonderful time learning and having so much fun.  Thank you for making this activities if it
wasn't for you we wouldn't have done it yet. All thanks to you.

 Through this Journey I got to talk to other people about their fascinating work and comment as well.  I  believe that this summer learning journey will help me in college.



This is my Picture that I did 
Site Credits to ://www.abcya.com







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ana,
Well done for successfully completing the Summer Learning Journey. It surely has been a big journey for the many activities that you have to go through! I am very impressed that you've made such picture, that can mean so much to the team (as I have also finished, I feel like I should've done this). Have you done what the activity says? I would love to hear what you've learnt.

What is your favourite part of the Summer Learning Journey?

Happy Blogging
Gargee HPS
hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

Precious said...

Hi Ana,

My name is Precious and I am a 10 year lod that goes to pt england school and this year I am turning 11 years old and a year 6 and I love Pt england school.

I wpuld just love to say What a Awesome successful Summer learning journey work what a awesome and positive summer learning journey work and I can just not believe the you have finished everthing and you posted a thank you type of letter to SLJ This is one of my favourite things that i've seen about summer learing journey and this is the first time seing this type of stuff what a awesome. What really was your favourite part abouting being in SLJ

Your sincerely
Precious

Unknown said...

Hi Ana, I enjoyed reading your Thank You Letter for the Summer Learning Journey site, I can tell you've improved so much on your reading subject. You posted a lot of amazing blog post that made me a lot of people know it more. I can't believe you finished Summer Learning Journey my question is what was your favourite part learning from week 4?

Georgia SLJ said...

Kia ora Ana,

Congratulations on completing the Summer Learning Journey! It has gone by so quickly because we’ve had so much fun. I just want to congratulate you on participating with us, you really have taken charge of your learning!

Which activities have been your favourite? Mine was ‘Fantastic Beasts’, this was because I got to see all of your inspiring and creative posts- every single one of them was different!

Well I hope you are enjoying your summer break still and I cannot wait to see you back in action next summer! Best wishes for you and your whanau, I hope this year brings you so much happiness!

See you next summer!
Georgia E

Post a Comment