Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Activity 3: Wind Beneath My Wings

picture 1                                      Click this picture.

Flying squirrel  by  A. J. T. Johnsingh licensed under CC-BY-SA-3.0 



Picture 2 the bottom one

Southern flying squirrel  by   Mimia  licensed under  



Picture 3 first column to the right number 3
CC-BY-2.0

 Flying Squirrel   by Laszlo   licensed under   CC-BY-2.0


These flying squirrel picture are not mine they belong to one of these 3 people.  I also give credit to them.

2 comments:

Izzy SLJ said...

Hey Ana

Thanks for another awesome post! You have put heaps of effort into producing your DLO and have clearly attributed your photos. Way to go!

Flying squirrels are very cool animals. You mentioned that they use their tails for stability? How does that work?

If you had to pick one animal that you would not want to be able to fly, what would it be? Mine would be a tarantula. If those things flew and made their way to New Zealand I would be on high alert all the time! I would not want one of them to land on me.

I look forward to your reply,
Izzy

Anonymous said...

Hello Ana,
I am very happy that you've chosen the flying squirrel as many people misunderstand what it really means. I also really like the nice google drawing that you made because it is very catchy. I want everybody to known that the flying squirrel only glides, not flies. I didn't know their long tails helped them balance.

How long do you think their tails are?

Happy Blogging
Gargee HPS
hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

Post a Comment