Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Activity: 3 Restricted Access

On your blog, tell us what you think about the government’s decision to restrict the number of tourists able to visit this special site. Is it fair? Be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.


I really like this beautiful astonishing view and it is fair because it might be very ancient in New Zealand and, the place could be damaged by many tourist going in the restricted area. I think that the government has made a fair decision to me and to other people who agree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana, I have to agree to you it is fair that the ancient city is restricted because if there was people stepping into to the grounds it will be destroyed. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Kia ora Ana,

My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. Wow, I am so impressed to see that you are close to finishing the SLJ programme!

I agree that it's a good idea for the government in Peru to limit the number of people that can visit Machu Picchu; it's a good way to preserve the historic site for the future. Would you like to visit Machu Picchu in person one day? Why/why not?

Keep up the great work Ana, you're so close!

Hazel :)

Post a Comment