Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Flying Foxes Summer Learning Journey

On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.


My super power would be a shapeshifting which is changing into anything.It would be fun just to pretend to be a celebrity. I desire to have this power because it's fascinating and fun I like to have this power because you can spy on people on what they are doing wrong. You can also shapeshift to the bad influence person and find out why is he or she doing this. It would be very incredibly be a dream come true if only I was a real superhero I will get to do all these things.


Do you have the ability to have what it takes to be a shapeshifter?




1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Ana!

Oh cool super power!
This is a really clever idea... the possibilites are endless :)
How would your shapeshifting work? Would you have a special tool that helped you to shape shift or would you just be able to do it by yourself?
What would be the first thing you would change into?

I think that I would like to be able to teleport so I wouldn't have to pay for plane tickets anymore! :)

Or maybe I would like to be able to be super smart!
There is a character on a movie that I really like and he becomes super smart and is able to learn things really quickly like languages, playing musical instruments and maths! (I have never been too good at math!)
I also like this power as he was able to use it to help himself but also other people which I think was pretty cool.

Ka pai Ana!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment