Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Activity 3: Crazy, Cool Clouds SLJ

On your blog, tell us what you see in the photo. What shape(s) do you see? Be sure to tell us which picture (1, 2 or 3) you have chosen and describe what you see in lots of detail!


This is not my picture but I give credit to the person.
I like this photo because it's a clear curve shape. It's a mustache it's cloudless to see. I adore this cloud because it's a different shape. I love the affection of the shape it really looks fascinating.I can't tell if it is a shape or not but it might be a curve shape.

Can you tell what shape is this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana, you're writing about this moustache cloud is very interesting I love how you gave the credit to the person about the cloud image, keep it up.

Ellee said...

Hi Ana!

Great job with describing what you see from this cloud!
You are right it is really differnt and eye-catching.... Do you think it is real or maybe it's been photo shopped?

It really does look like a moustache though, it reminded me a bit of the Monopoly man...
Do you think so?

Someone said the other day that this one looked like a mermaids tail! I thought that that was a really good description - can you see that too?

Awesome work describing what you saw in the clouds Ana, ka pai!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment