Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Should grandparents get paid

Should Grandparents get paid to look after Grandchildren

I believe that grandparents don’t get paid for looking after grandchildren.These are my reasons why grandparents get paid to look after grandchildren.In my opinion I don’t think that grandparents get paid because they just babysit  children when parents go some places.


Grandparents love to help look after the children and I think that it is very exciting for them. First  reason is most parents are really busy and they call grandparents to come and look after them for the  night. second reason is that grandparents is just taking a opportunity to look after the children and it is really a big   responsibility. I think that getting paid is not worth it because they have other stuff to do. In my culture we have older siblings to come and look after us. Having grandparents is fun and  you don’t like having a babysitter you do what you want to do and not join in the fun.


Another reason is that grandparents have the time to spend  great times with the children and it is responsibility  for them just like taking them to bed for bedtime stories. Grand parents do whatever they do and children do stuff. My last reason is that some children doesn’t want a babysit they want to be alone.





0 comments:

Post a Comment