Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Football skills



This morning Steve the coach taught us many skills these were some of the skills:  kick with your the inside or outside of your foot.  When a person tries to kick or take your ball stop and the turn.


Football is very challenging for me when I started playing  and most of the time I can only kick the ball and pass it to my teammates. Sometimes I try to kick the ball and score a goal.


Football is a fun game to play when most of the children are here but there are more sports to play. I probably chose tennis because I love to hit the ball with a racket.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora ana
I really like how you said all the skills and i really like this on the most This morning Steve the coach taught us many skills these were some of the skills: kick with your the inside or outside of your foot. When a person tries to kick or take your ball stop and the turn.and what was your favorite and WHY?

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment