Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Comparing fractions

This week we used inequality signs <, > and = to compare fractions.
On Monday we used materials. This was easy for me because we used materials we put one big piece and put another piece on the other and it  tells me which is bigger.


Screenshot 2017-08-03 at 9.31.33 AM.png


On Tuesday we used a fraction chart. I found this very  was easy for me because I used my fraction chart and put my two fingers to point where the right answer is.


3 Aug 2017 09:35:29.jpg


On Wednesday  we worked without the above.  We learnt a strategy which was addition and comparing fractions. The  knowledge required to solve this problem was using times table to know all the answers.This was easy for me because I made the denominator the same.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annyeonghaseyo Ana
Wow it looks like you have learned a lot from the materials and worksheet. I was in your group and I learnt alot aswell. Was it really easy our did you struggle?

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Mya I was reading your comment and I really learned more and I was struggling a little.Did you got it right when you were using materials too?

Unknown said...

Annyeonghaseyo Ana
I was confused with the signs and did get some wrong but as I have learned more about it. I know can understand what it all means and how to solve the question properly. What was the hardest question you got?

Post a Comment