Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Reading Activities T3W3









Activity 1
Discuss the choice of character names chosen by the author.Lucy Mrs Goo Mr Chew  Ms blewitt. Lucy she likes to do a fun job and very easy. She was chosen to look after bubblegum machine and she also took some bubblegum home.


Activity 2
How did Lucy work out many pieces to take home?She has worked out many packets in each boxs everyday when the machine made only 25 the machine started to make more each time. She took seven pieces of bubblegum to take home.


Today I picked these two activity that I put up. One activity was when to choose  a character that that the author has chosen.I like this activity because it is very easy thing to do. The next activity was how many pieces lucy took home. The bubblegum machine made more and more Lucy had an idea of her own but some of the manager didn't know how she did it.These were the most activity that I worked on one of my goals were to read and understand the story next you type the sentences and
on the activity that you are going to do.



3 comments:

Saimua said...

Talofa Lava Ana
I like how you learnt so many things from this activity, I have learnt so much as well as you did and I never knew that there could be a bubblegum machine. Would you wish if you could have a bubblegum machine?

Unknown said...

kia Ora Ana
i really like how you have done your reading actives Was it hard for you?

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment