Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Why do you want to be remembered as?

Why do you like to be remembered as?I have many reasons that why I wanted to be remembered as.  Many of us have great ways to be remembered. Remembered is just leaving a legacy behind.


I have many reasons why I want to be remembered as a student who is doing a good effort. My first reason is that when I started school I was very shy and I had nothing to do with that until today. I have a great sport and it is soccer I am a good soccer player but I believe that I need more practice and more skills.

How I wanted to be remembered as this student?   There are many students who have a great attitude and how the teachers remembered that person as a great learner . I have a few reasons.  I wanted to be remembered as this kind  student who made a difference that most people did. I have many great and powerful reasons. Why do we like to be remembered? As most people say they like to be remembered as their older brothers or sisters. Maybe they don’t like to be remembered as a student.  Why do they like to be remembered as? As I would say I would like to be remembered as a helpful, joyful and great behaved student.



For my last reason I will always be remembered as this great student that likes sports who is creative, generous and a joyful.  I have chosen that student and that’s how I like to be remembered as.

0 comments:

Post a Comment