Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Basic facts



              
Today this morning I did a protect timed test. I got a 30 on stage 6 but in the previous term I got a 60 percent. I decelerate and I need to step up the pace If I want to get a good score. I am going to try and try and work hard. This is what I got wrong on stage 6. Pace Acceleration Consolidation these are the three things that I need to get there. I need to accelerate and work and to be on  stage7 .  The last time I got a 60 percent but now I went down. I want to work on the the easy ones then step by step I will work on the hard one.
              

1 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Ana

Lovely work, I am also trying my best to get stage 7. Did you know that if you practise all the things that you have difficulty understanding then you will improve. Quick question, do you think that you can get to stage 8?

Post a Comment