Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Day 2 Protecting Our Own Activity 1: A Flying Fox

On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.

I think that going ziplining in Rotorua is a very fantastic and breathtaking. My legs feel very engrise when I just image what will happen if I went there. I feel abundance of weights lifting from the earth's atmosphere. I just feel like my brain is going to pop out of excitement. Ziplining in Rotorua is very enthusiastic because I get to take memorial pictures and moments just having a exquisite time. Ziplining for me is going to be unexpected and I'm going to wish that this will be a very ending moment for me. I feel like a monsoon hitting towards my body. Rotorua will be an compelling adventure.

2 comments:

Izzy SLJ said...

Good morning Ana

Reading your post about ziplining in Rotorua has made me enthusiastic to try it. The way you describe the rush of energy that you get when you swing out on the zipline is exciting. Do you think that you will try and go to Rotorua to try it? What kind of photos would you take to remember the trip?

Have a great day,
Izzy

Unknown said...

Hi Ana, your work is incredible I would obviously for sure you would get a ride from the ziplining with this writing.

Post a Comment