Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Astria Countdown to Impact

                     A teacher in a another school said that

“Students don’t learn much playing this game called Astria – Countdown to Impact: Their time could be better spent doing other things”.


I think that I partly disagree because in this game you can find clues, solve problems and using the skills that we have learned. You can use evidence to solve the problems and find information to stop what's happening. You can use what you have learnt and find some more clues. This is a learning game you can use critically thinking and how you can save the planet.
In this game you can learn lots of words I learnt Forum. Forum means when you have your particular views and issues and ideas. I partly agree because in this game you trying to find clues but it's pretty hard. Games are made for fun and entertainment. This is not what I call fun. In this game there is no animation in there and it's so hard to solve the problems. I am having trouble with this game because you can only move two sides around the place you can't even move around see what they are doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment