Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Writing T3W9 The hurricane monster



I had survived until this day. I yelled, “ help me please!”as I cupped my hands. All of a sudden the building was on fire and the building was a about to collapse. The alarm was ringing very loudly like this “ ding dong” it almost hurt my ears.What am I going to do? I yelled and yelled to call an emergency. Day after day the army people came to
look for other people I was the only one in the streets.I was a bit sad
and only the people in the army rescued me.


When I was   rescued by the army people I was scared at first but I comforted myself.They took me the airport.  It was crowded with many people. Who were rescued  from the flood and the hurricane too. As the helicopter gently came down my clothes were so wet  and someone had already prepared clothes for me. I was so thankful. Unfortunately It was very full inside with hundreds of people. On the other hand I was lucky to be one of many people who were saved.


Today was a worse day but this couldn’t come to an end. I survive and risk myself. But luckily I was rescued by the army team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment