Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

My house my castle

May 26 2017
Walht: research  the history  of my house.


I lived at 31 Epping Street Glen Innes.
I moved into this house when I was 4 years old.In my building  I have  three old houses. A long time ago when I was very little I moved to this house. My old house was in Nelson and my second old house is Mt wellton next my third
house was the 31 Epping street.



We have a large dining  room and a  large kitchen. My house  has two levels.
A hall way and we  have  three rooms and  lots of new furniture. I have to share one bedroom with my sisters .My brother has his own room. In Nelson the house  was a very old house because some other people lived there first.  

My house is made grey   timber and plasterboard.  My house has a band woods at the top of the roof.   My  fence is  over 10 years old, but 2 years after that the painters came over to my house to paint the fence clean and grey.
I don’t think that I don’t enjoy my house because it is very boring and unfair.
My sisters tells me to clean the bed and sometimes when my baby cousin comes  to babysit  he  jumps on  the bed.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

kai ora
Ana like that you have describe your house but then you got a word in your writing wrong can you finger it out? and when you have to clean up the room by yourself and your sister are jumping on the bed..

Post a Comment